Support local farmers – Drink whole milk
21 Minerals, 13 Vitamins, contains all 9 essential amino acids needed to build protein
- Whole milk is standardized to 3.25% fat — virtually 97% fat free!
- Milk is one of the original farm-to-table foods. In as little as 2 days, milk travels from farm to your grocery store shelves.
- Dairy farmers rely on professional consultants that routinely visit their farm to ensure a cow is healthy and receiving a properly balanced diet.
- No matter how it’s labeled ALL MILK IS FREE OF ANTIOBOTICS, because all milk is tested before use. So, whether you choose regular or organic, you can feel good that milk is among the safest, most nutritious foods on the planet.
- Real WHOLE MILK has a CLEAN & SIMPLE label just 2 ingredients: MILK and supplemental vitamin D.
- 97% of dairy farms are family owned!
- Cows transform plant fiber, that we can’t eat, into nutrient-dense MILK, with a carbon footprint 2/3 smaller than 50 years ago.